We follow all health protocols, and we demand that you follow them for better results. Please stay home if you feel unwell.
- CAPACITY LIMIT: Our employees will limit the number of guests to a maximum of 50 to ensure social distancing.
- TEMPERATURE CHECKS: Our employees will be checking all customers' temperature with a touchless thermometer prior to admission into our facility. If you are
experiencing any cough, fever or other respiratory symptoms, please stay home.
- Handwashing OR HAND SANITIZER: Customers will be directed to the handwashing station to wash their hands immediately upon admission to our facility. As an
alternative, hand sanitizer will be available.
- ENHANCED CLEANING MEASURES: We will be doing additional cleaning throughout the facility with Health Canada approved solution. This will be manually and also
with electrostatic sprayer.
- BIRTHDAY PARTIES: Limiting birthday parties with breaks in between for employees to clean and sanitize.
- SIGNAGE: We will have posters to remind customers to wear masks, wash hands and to social distance.
- PHYSICAL DISTANCING: Implementing a 2-metre physical distancing policy is tough in our industry. We have floor signage at our entrances and seating areas are placed
2-metres apart. We ask our guests to understand the complexity of this policy and to assist us where possible.
- FACE MASKS: All staff and guests are suggested to wear a mask.